Our vision is to create a happy, challenging, Christian environment in which the child’s academic and personal qualities will be developed to the full. Children are involved in the running of the school through the student council and there is a strong relationship with families, drawn up in a home/school agreement.
Our goal is for children at Chew Stoke Church School to work towards being able to say:
- I am enthusiastic, inquisitive and enjoy being challenged
- I have confidence in myself and am prepared to have a go
- I value and respect all people
- I understand the value of living life as a Christian
- I take care of my own and other people’s property
- I have the skills and knowledge to live in a technological world
- I understand the importance of a healthy mind and body
- I tell the truth
- I am proud of my achievements
- I am looking after our World for the future of everyone
As a result they will leave our school Confident in Learning and Caring in Life.